Friday 22 February 2013

Bye Bye Baby Brother


Sure the action scenes (and we mean that in both senses) are fun, but the real reason we love The Vampire Diaries are the quips Stefan (Paul Wesley), Elena (Nina Dobrev), Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and the rest exchange in between stakings and making out. Check out our top 18 quotes from Season 4, Episode 15, “Stand by Me.”

18. She’s always getting stabbed in the back
Damon: Took you long enough.
Rebekah: Sorry, I had to dig the arrow out of my spine.

17. That’s not what you said yesterday...
Damon (to Bonnie): I could actually hug you right now.

16. Elena’s Team Bamon
Elena (to Matt, about Damon and Bonnie): He doesn’t hate her. I think he actually kind of loves her.

15. Jer had some great memories there
Elena (to Matt): You brought me to the stoner pit?

14. Once is enough
Matt (to Elena): Poison your best friend once and you’re under suspicion forever.

13. Caroline to the rescue
Caroline (to Stefan): I will make a list. Or a casserole. Or — I don’t know. Whatever people are supposed to do or make in this situations.

12. Tea-se
Bonnie: I don’t want any of your stupid teas, Shane.

11. Is that all it took?
Elena (to Meredith): ‘Ric died like four times before he lost his mind.

10. Gross anatomy
Meredith (to Elena): If he’s left unattended too long, soon he’ll start bloat.

9. Elena (to Meredith): Where was your science when you used vampire blood to save my life?

8. Sob!
Matt (to Elena): I would tell you that it’s OK to have hope. Because sometimes that’s all that keeps them in your heart.

7. Pretty devil
Vaughn (to Rebekah): How do you hide from the devil when you don’t know what he looks like? Who knows? Maybe I’m him.

6. We blame the spirit tea
Damon (about Bonnie): The nutty professor’s got her totally brainwashed.

5. Probably because she is one?
Caroline: Bonnie, you are talking like a crazy person.

4. Wakeup call
Elena (to April): Jeremy can’t come to the phone right now. He’s not — I’m sorry. He’s dead.”

3. Nintendo fan
Elena: “I don’t want to live here anymore. I don’t want these sketches. I don’t want this Xbox.”

2. Oh, well that’s different, then.
Bonnie: You’ve had 36 people killed?
Shane: No, I’ve had 24 people killed.

1. Flip the switch
Damon (to Elena): Turn it off. Just turn it off, and everything will go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @Jayiskiah23